Monday, June 30, 2008

2007 Nov 2 Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo

"The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold." - Psalm 18:2
Happy 6th Birthday, Sonya!
We have planned to celebrate Sonya's 6th birthday and Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party together on 2 Nov 2007. Early in the morning, Michele brought her to the Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo Boutique in Downtown Disney for her Diva makeover. She wanted to dress as Belle - her favorite Disney Princess. See how gorgeous she is!











In the meantime, Superman Ethan had his breakfast at McDonald's Downtown Disney ... and he found himself a princess after that!

Look at our beautiful little princess in her Belle makeover!











Happy 6th Birthday, Sonya! Daddy and Mummy hope you have an enjoyable birthday here at Magic Kingdom!


Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party

Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party 2007 was a real experience for Sonya and Ethan, and us too! The Disney's Dreams Come True Parade and SpectroMagic Parade featured all the bad characters ... it was really interesting. Sonya, Ethan and Vanessa had a great time getting autographs and taking pictures with these bad guys, as well as walking the Trick or Treat Trail to collect candies and chocolates. They received overwhelming quantity of candies that overflowed their Jack-O-Lantern ... we went home with 6 bags full of candies!

Happy Halloween, Boo!

Labels: , ,